FedEx Delivery Driver/Shuttle Driver Part Time - DOT 5:00p-9:30pm, $17.25 per hour plus benefits - RC318317 in Waukegan, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/7788495 Job Title: Delivery Driver/Shuttle Driver Part Time - DOT 5:00p-9:30pm, $17.25 per hour plus benefits
nJob Requisition Number: RC318317
nCategory: Courier/Tractor-Trailer Driver
nJob Family: FXE-US: Driver
nTime Type: Part Time
**PART TIME MONDAY-FRIDAY 5:00PM-9:30PM** nJob Duties nPerforms shuttle functions using a non-articulated vehicle; to load and unload aircraft/vehicles; to sort packages.
nMinimum Education n
High school diploma/GED.
nMinimum Experience n
nKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities n
Ability to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Ability to work with power and hand tools. Must meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the federal motor carrier safety regulations. Effectively communicate verbally in a time sensitive manner in noisy operations environment.
nJob Conditions n
Requires medical exam in accordance with FHWA or FAA regulations. Non-covered safety sensitive position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. Must be licensed for type of equipment assigned.
PT MON-FRI 1700-2130
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.
Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
+ Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
+ EEO is the Law Supplement
+ Pay Transparency Policy
+ Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
+ Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Program Participant: FedEx Express participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
+ E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
+ Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)
If you are applying in Philadelphia, PA, you can click below to learn about Philadelphia's fair chance hiring law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance FedEx Express will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Section 750. Definitions.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of icense or employment.
•750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency " means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer " means any person, company, corporation, labor organization or association which employs ten or more persons.
(3) "Direct relationship " means that the nature of criminal conduct for which the person was convicted has a direct bearing on his fitness or ability to perform one or more of the duties or responsibilities necessarily related to the license, opportunity, or job in question.
(4) "License " means any certificate, license, permit or grant of permission required by the laws of this state, its political subdivisions or instrumentalities as a condition for the lawful practice of any occupation, employment, trade, vocation, business, or profession. Provided, however, that "license " shall not, for the purposes of this article, include any license or permit to own, possess, carry, or fire any explosive, pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm.
(5) "Employment " means any occupation, vocation or employment, or any form of vocational or educational training. Provided, however, that "employment " shall not, for the purposes of this article, include membership in any law enforcement agency.
•751. Applicability. The provisions o