Aerotek Network Administrator in Vernon Hills, Illinois
• Serve as primary contact person for all initial technical user support request via email/Helpdesk or phone
• Complete desktop support responsibilities including handling move, change, patching and re-building system request
• Document IT support incidents, work on support request base on assign ticket in queues
• Responsible for IT procurements while ensuring all assets are documented within record system
• Coordinate with vendors to handle warranty renewals as well as IT support service contracts
• Setup, install, isolate, troubleshoot, configure and optimize user as well as lab workstation, projectors and various peripherals
• Provide support to CMRU corporate users, remote users, remote offices as well provide extended coverage over lab equipment
• Maintain, enforce and adhere to CMRU policies, while educating new employees on IT related policies.
• Research, test and recommend new IT technologies to improve computing environment
• Create and maintain separate IT test environments to study new technologies and configurations
• Administer enterprise applications such as active directory, antivirus, email and backup environment, phone system as needed.
Top Skills Details:
Associates in Computer Science Experience
• 3+ years related work experience in a helpdesk/administrator role
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2019 Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP topology
Nice to Have:
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
-Description is more they have to be working with Desktop environment quite a bit (Desktop OS)
-Anything beyond basic is too advanced.
-Know just a little bit of foundation in IT / with a customer focus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs