Senior Lifestyle Dietary Aide -Skilled Community in Tuscola, Illinois
The Dietary Aide provides assistance in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures services to our residents. This position reports to the Director, Dining Services.
• Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
• Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
• Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
• Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
• Sweep and mop floors as directed.
• Carry soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
• Return clean utensils to proper storage areas.
• Wash and clean utensils as directed.
• Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
• Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
• Assist cook in preparing meals.
• Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
• Obtain food supplies for next meal.
• Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
• Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas.
• Serve food in dining room as instructed.
• Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc., are readily available for next meal.
• Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc., and take to dishwashing area.
• Prepare and deliver snacks, etc., as instructed.
• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position.
Requisition ID: 2021-18407
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 1106 E. Northline Road