Honeywell Sr Hardware Engineer-Sensors in St Charles, Illinois
Sr Hardware Engineer-Sensors
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a new team devoted to the design and support of new and existing sensors used in modern
commercial security systems. Honeywell Building Technologies, a strategic business group within Honeywell International, is a leader in commercial security systems. Edge devices, including sensors, are becoming an ever more important and ubiquitous part of these systems as we move toward the connected building.
Use your knowledge of the hardware engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell reliability and maintainability delivering innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will contribute to the development and maintenance of existing product as well as Honeywell's next generation of Sensor products by performing design, simulations, validations, and testing
from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer
Use your hardware engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers globally
Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products
Partner with various project teams to reach effective solutions to complex hardware engineering problems
20 Plan and execute project tasks
20 Assist product and process certification
20 Ensure project and product compliance
20 Present to leadership and external customers
20 Establish and follow methodologies
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical engineering experience
- Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge ofspecific technical/operational practices
- Experience in use of design and simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics
- Experience and understanding of PDM.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technicalpractices
- Advanced degree (Master in Electrical Engineering)
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD29877
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3825 Ohio Ave, St Charles, IL 60174 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.