Fiserv Product Owner, Advisory in Springfield, Illinois
What does a Product Owner for Interactive Branch Kiosks do?
As a Product Owner you will be tasked with being a subject matter expert in the Interactive Branch Kiosk (IBK) enhanced self-service ATM market, focused on core integrations and direct line of site into the Branch Evolution for banks and credit unions. As a partner to the Managed Services team and business development, you will evaluate new opportunities through market research, client engagement, industry discussions and user feedback. You will work closely with the Director of ATM Product Management to champion new integrated solution opportunities within the organization by building business cases, market requirements-Epics, and user stories, engaging various partners to assess feasibility and resource requirements. Once approved, you will own the execution of these new initiatives and own the timely and high-quality delivery to our clients. You will work closely with various internal partners across the enterprise ensuring Fiserv is effectively meeting the ever changing self-service and high touch technology demands for Financial Institution across the United States.
You will play a critical role in delivering integrated solutions to the self-service channel and expanding our Managed Services portfolio creating and maintaining quality sources of revenue to Fiserv. You are a strong strategic thinker, possess intuitive analytical abilities, and are ambitious and motivated to solve market problems that address Financial Institutions transaction processing needs in consumer self-servicing.
As a Product Owner, you can look forward to:
• Product Lifecycle Management, managing the entire lifecycle of a solution from inception, through engineering and designs, release deployment, commercialization, and solution retirement.
• Identify product opportunities and partnerships that solve market problems, applying research, data analysis, client feedback, and cross channel teams. Champion with Client Solutions Consultants, Client Executives, Sales and Product Development, for executing these activities.
• Expanding knowledge in branch transactional processing technologies and industry trends as the market is shifting to robust self-service digital solutions for Financial Institutions
• Evaluate and quantify branch transformation trends and Managed Services market needs to qualify new investments with a strategic focus on “what” to build for our clients and win new business.
• Identify competitive and alternative product enhancement offerings and develop a strategy for winning against the competition with planned execution in 1-3 years.
• Analyze to recommend to buy, build, or partner to complete the desired solution for our target market.
• Maintain and communicate the quarterly product road map plans detailing product definition and delivery
• Engage with Managed Services Operations, Client Executive and Service Executives to ensure client satisfaction is being addressed with appropriate focus on product stability and quality.
• Inform and direct Product Development teams with clear definition of desired product features, prioritization and desired delivery dates for both short term roadmap and long-range planning.
• Release management tracking and collaboration with Portfolio and Project management teams.
• Lead and support interlock activities of pan-Fiserv initiatives, across multiple product management and business unit organizations.
• Review and manage client enhancement requests, building Epics, and collaborating with Director of Product Management to determine feasibility of requests, prioritization and scheduling. Provide disposition update to clients on a timely basis.
• Contributing to overall company’s business growth in becoming the best FinTech on the planet
• Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and contribute to the Managed Services User Group and AP core User Groups
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature
You are someone who:
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills. Ability to lead across Agile team with patience and influence.
• Extraordinary ability to think strategically and analytically coupled with strong written communication skills (email, power point)
• Ability to synthesize information from clients and market research to develop actionable recommendations and gain consensus from peers and leadership.
• Experience in creating product roadmaps and release scheduling that support product strategies.
• Strong results orientation and passion for products with demonstrated track record of success.
• A high degree of adaptability/flexibility with the ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced environment excelling at time management.
• Highly collaborative work style with the ability to negotiate, influence and maintain effective business relationships
• Self-directed, self-motivated, takes initiative, is resourceful, and confident, welcoming new challenges.
• Strong decision-making skills with highly effective multi-tasking capabilities
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) and/or 10+ years’ experience in financial services or technology industry
• 5+ years’ experience in technology/software related Product Management or financial services Product Management as a Product Owner or Product Manager
• Validated ability to be a forward-thinking leader with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs for prioritization
• Ease and comfort in working with clients and creating Customer Delight in the solutions we provide
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Experience effectively working with geographically distributed teams
• Familiarity with self-servicing technologies, ATMs and/or Interactive Teller Machines (ITM)
• Familiarity with branch servicing and the evolution occurring within the branch eco-system.
• Experience working with transactional-based Banking or Credit Union solutions
• Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
• Domestic travel as needed, up to 15% annually
Role is performed remotely within the United States; not eligible in Colorado.
- Fiserv Jobs