Fiserv Director, Client Service/ Sales Support in Springfield, Illinois
Director, Sales Support
We are looking for a well-developed leader who will operate with latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions. Someone who has the ability to be responsible for decision that will impact crossing over to other departments, divisions, fields, functions and organizations. Someone who can apply comprehensive knowledge of account management processes to the completion of significant assignments.
We are looking for someone who can direct, plan and lead assignments involving the larger and more important projects and resources, or more than one project/resource at a time, with full responsibility for outcomes and evaluating results. Someone to oversee the progress of project goals and may oversee the outcomes of others. These are would entail enterprise-wide cost and risk management, strategy formulation, vision implementation and operational responsibilities. This person may act in liaison capacity with other departments, divisions and organizations.
• Remove sales barriers in existing Fiserv bank and credit union ‘at risk’ accounts for Fiserv bank and credit union sales and BDE teams to drive future potential associated revenue
• Engage with pan-Fiserv Service Managers and leadership teams to solidify the Fiserv relationship in named Fiserv non-AP accounts for expansion to a Fiserv AP relationship via the BDE channel
• Develop and maintain strong internal communications with Fiserv product experts and solution architects to drive relationship value across Fiserv non-AP clients, clearing the path for the BDES to grow AP opportunities in 12-24 months
• Provide pan-Fiserv product and solution subject matter expertise to AP BDEs through the assessment and understanding of customer needs and requirements
• Coordinate escalation path to resolve client issues and increase customer satisfaction in Fiserv non-AP accounts that are AP targets
• Position requires deep knowledge of Fiserv relationship in named Fiserv AP target accounts within Fiserv non-AP client base
• Support AP BDEs in the creation of sales messages that align to the pan-Fiserv relationship vision and strategy for deepening the client relationship through operational excellence
• Analyze and keep abreast of significant market changes (trends, issues, M&A activity, and corporate developments)
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 7 years of Financial Services/Banking expertise
• Minimum 7 years delivery, sales and account management experience
• Experience working in a large, matrix organization with hundreds of products/services
• Ability to assess sales barriers to potential sales opportunities
• Strong issue resolution capabilities are an absolute requirement
• Strong, executive-ready communication skills and the ability to articulate and deliver product and relationship specific messages
• In-depth understanding of customer goals, objectives, strategies, competitive situation and clients’ decision-making processes
• Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
• Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Delivers thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s relationship status to AP BDE team
• Other demonstrated attributes – strong communicator, teamwork-oriented, problem-solver, accountable, adaptable, motivated, results-oriented, solution oriented, and driven to succeed
Up to 20%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
- Fiserv Jobs