Flexential Account Executive in Springfield, Illinois
The Flexential Account Executive (AE) is a sales role responsible for both a geographic market as well as for an assigned prospect list. The AE will represent all Flexential products and services to prospective clients. The prospects will include medium to large companies across all industry segments. The AE will be responsible for prospecting into his/her defined territory/account list, qualifying opportunities, designing solutions to help solve business problems, pricing, negotiating, and closing business. Lastly, the AE will be responsible for providing input to the business regarding prospects’ needs and market/competitive trends.Key Responsibilities:
· Consistently achieve targeted sales quota
· Prospect, qualify and close technical solution sales
· Manage CRM - Pipeline
· Maintain 6-8 appointments weekly in various phases of the sales cycle
· Develop customer presentations and participate in customer meetings
· Develop clear,specific, action-oriented account plans to develop prospects
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least 5 years solution selling in the technology industry.
· Follows a methodical sales process. Uses tools (evaluation plans, VIP letters, and access to power).
· Hosting solution sales (collocation, managed services and professional services) experience required
· Effective user of internal and external resources (SE's, execs, SME's, integrated partners, etc).
· Proven track record of successful selling experience
· Ability to call on C-Level executives
· Strong contact and networking base
· Excellent listening, writing & presentation skills
Sense of urgency and strong work ethic. Self-motivated. Accountable to forecast and quota
Base Pay Range: Annualized salary range offered for this position is estimated to be $70,000-$130,000, however, the actual pay range depends each candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Salary plus commission for this position based on attainment of sales goals, and pursuant to our company’s standard policies and an agreed-upon Sales Compensation Plan.
Benefits of working at Flexential:
Medical, Telehealth, Dental and Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HAS) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Life and AD&D
Short Term and Long Term disability
Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
Leave of Absence
Employee Assistance Program
Rewards and Recognition Program
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion
Flexential offers flexible and essential services that help organizations optimize their journey of IT transformation while simultaneously balancing cost, scalability, compliance and security. The company, co-headquartered in Charlotte and Denver, is committed to building trusted relationships and delivering tailored solutions that suit the individual needs of its customers. Flexential is deeply invested in the success of its customers, who trust it to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as, cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 markets and comprises 40 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers. For more information on Flexential, please visit www.flexential.com. Flexential is a registered trademark of the Flexential Corp.
Follow Flexential on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
- Flexential Jobs