TEKsystems Level 1 Support in SCHAUMBURG, Illinois
Our client in the Northwestern suburb of Chicago is seeking a 1st shift (5:00am-1:30pm) Level 1 Help Desk Support. It is a 6 month Contract to Hire. The first month will be on-site for training and then will be remote after.
• Respond to incoming calls, voicemails, web-submissions, emails and chat for assistance from clients experiencing technical issues
• Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems and resolutions (i.e. software, hardware and client specific applications)
• Document client issues in various call tracking systems
• Assist with advanced troubleshooting for special projects as directed
• Pursue, recommend, and implement new methods, processes, and materials/equipment for improvement
• Provide friendly, courteous, and quality IT support to all users
• Meet or exceed minimum corporate KPI goals
• Grow professionally through on-going training, certification programs, and continued learning
• Educational degree/certificate or equivalent experience in IT services
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/365 (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010/2013
• Knowledge in Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and 10 Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Citrix and VPN
• Knowledge of Active Directory and user account changes
Additional experience with the following would also be desirable:
• Telephone helpdesk experience
• Ticketing system experience
Top Skills Details:
Call Center/Help Desk Experience
Experience Troubleshooting in MS Office Applications
Experience Troubleshooting in Windows 7/10
Active Directory - PW Resets, Account Unlocks, Understanding how to navigate the different tabs.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:Outgoing personality, confident, willing to work with a team, career oriented.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs