Goddard School Lead Infant Teacher in Plainfield, Illinois
Want to have fun & teach at the same time? Are you passionate about working with young children?
Then we need you! Looking for a part time to full time, flexible Teacher.
Prior experience working as a member of a early childhood classroom is a must. We are seeking positive parent-teacher communicators who are interested in learning our school's culture.
This is an accredited school for young children. We strive to hire the best individuals who possess a genuine passion for connecting with and caring for young children.
- Willingness to engage with parents and family members and be responsive to their needs
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team
- Willingness to accept direction and assist classroom teachers with the execution of day to day activities
- Minimum of a high school diploma, but Associate's degree in related field will be considered first.
- 9 semester hours in Early childhood.
- Prior experience strongly recommended