Athletico Real Estate Market Research Analyst in Oak Brook, Illinois
Greater Purpose and Core Values
Athletico empowers people, inspires hope and transforms lives. This is accomplished through
demonstrating our core values of one team, understanding our business, recognition, people-focus,
accountability, continuous innovation and trust & integrity.
The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for supporting Athletico’s business development, including
complex analytical and financial modeling of market developments and site selection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic
deliverables for real estate endeavors and other business development needs.
• Analysis of operating statistics and key performance indicators.
• Understanding of real estate fundamentals, economic metrics, and research processes.
• Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project
• Perform financial analyses with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation
models, and sensitivity analyses.
• Prepare proposals and offering materials for new or existing assignments and pursuits utilizing
effective work planning capabilities.
• Prepare financial analyses and models for real estate transactions.
• Conduct real estate transaction due diligence to include analyzing leases and associated
• Maintence of existing and new data sources.
• Support the data and deliverables for denovo planning.
• Supports internal ad-hoc reporting from various databases as assigned.
• Energetic, optimistic, and enthusiastic outlook
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment with
• Strong analytical skills, technical and time management skills.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or other business related field.
• 1-3+ years of work experience in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Economics or Equivalent
business related field preferred
• Knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as
percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft applications including: Word, Outlook, etc. Must have the
ability to work on computer database and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
• Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to clearly document all projects and manage production.
• Attention to detail and time management skills are required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
• Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
• Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include,
but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work,
participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
• Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hand and arms
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
• Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Internal office
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low
Athletico provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Metropolitan Area: Greater Chicagoland Area
External Company URL: http://www.athletico.com/
Requisition ID: 2020-13385
Street: 2122 York Road