Kelly Services Project Manager in North Chicago, Illinois
Project Manager I (non-IT) (PM01)
Operations - Supply Chain (OPSC)
Core Job Posting Data
Position Title: Project Manager I
of Positions 2
Length of Contract: till end of 2022
Tentative Start date: June of 2021
End date: end of 2022
Location/Site: Chicago area preference-Remote
Pay rate: $40.00
Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? No
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have? Supply chain experience, Project management experience, strong communication skills
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? SAP experience
What type of environment is this person working in?
o Combination of team and independent Yes
Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours? Standard 40 hours per week , no overtime
Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site) Yes, number of days are negotiable
Is the worker onshore or offshore? onshore
Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? Domestic travel yes, but less than 20% of their time
Reason for opening: Allergan integration project
Is this position open as a FTE or Professional Services? No
Do you have any suppliers that you are currently engaged and recruiting on this role? No
If yes, How long has the role been posted with these other buying channels? What are the challenges you are seeing?
List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
• Responsible for meeting/ workshop preparation.
• Responsible for facilitating and leading process workshops
• Responsible for creation and update of project plans
• Responsible for requirements gathering and supporting the disposition of those requirements.
• Responsible for tracking project tasks , creation of status reports and delivery of same to Management
• Responsible for updating global operating procedures.
• Supports the review and update of functional requirement specification and process design documentation.
• Effectively lead cross-functional project team meetings
• Support data verification
• Prepare test scripts and support user requirements testing.
• Coordinate project cutover and go live activities.
List required and preferred qualifications (up to 10). Include education, years of experience, skills, financial responsibility.
• Bachelor level degree required preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
• APICS certification - desired but not required
• 3 years work experience in a similar environment
• Hands-on experience applying lean manufacturing, 6-Sigma, and advanced planning and control methods and proven capability to manage and implement change management programs
• Excellent leader for a multidisciplinary team from all levels and functions of the organization
• Excellent helicopter view and analytical skills
• Strong cross functional collaboration with supply chain users
• Working Knowledge of SAP/JDA and/or other similar systems
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills (must)
Functional leadership, Senior Management, Affiliates, Brand Team, Supplying sites, Project teams, IT, GPL’s
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs