CommonSpirit Health RN in Lawrenceville, Illinois
Good Samaritan Home Care has provided home care and wellness services for over 29 years. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. Good Samaritan Home Care’s quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Your work should be more than just a job.With Good Samaritan Home Care Services, you can expect arewarding career, family-friendly work schedulesand an opportunity to make a difference, to have a voice and toadvance your career.
The position of Registered Nurse is at the forefront of providing homecare/hospice/staffing/infusion services in a national organization, delivering RN nursing care to patients who are rehabilitating, managing chronic conditions or are in the end stage of life. The RN position involves significant nursing responsibility for patient care and helps make a positive impact on patients served and the organization.
· Provides care following the plan of treatment and patient care plan, and establishes a care plan for continued needs based on the client assessment.
· Evaluates and revises care plans/assessment sheets based on changes in patients and/or the environment.
· Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician, and participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
· Administers, teaches, supervises, and coordinates nursing care to patients with guidance of supervisory staff.
· Provides paraprofessional supervision as required by policy and regulation.
· Provides case management by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; and by providing physical and psychological support to patients and their care givers; supervising/mentoring assigned team members.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Licensed to practice in the state serviced.
· Must obtain and maintain current CPR or BLS Certification.
· One year of RN nursing experience
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at CHI Health at Home and experience #humankindness.
CHI Health at Home is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (1-800-875-2622) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this telephone number.
Employment TypePer Diem
DepartmentHome Health and Hospice
Hours / Pay Period2
FacilityGood Samaritan Home Care Lawrenceville
Standard HoursHours vary during the day
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs