Kelly Services Mechanical Drafter in Joliet, Illinois
28 an hour
6 month contract
Create 2D drawings and 3D models on assigned work with minimal supervision. Prepare component and assembly drawings and BOM’s with the support of an engineer or design originator. Requires familiarity with engineering drawings and standards, cable assembly and connector terminology, and various manufacturing processes. Make necessary calculations such as dimensional conversions and tolerance analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates 3D models and drawings of new products under the guidance of engineers and/or designer.
• Works with other members of the engineering organization to ensure that documentation is accurate and up to date.
• Demonstrates professional experience and familiarity utilizing SolidWorks is required.
• General SAP and knowledge of BOM structures is preferred.
• Verifies and checks their work with design, process, and quality cross-functional team.
• Create material masters, BOMs, and other database objects for all new parts and assemblies.
• Updates documentation (ECRs) to reflect engineering changes prior to or after release.
• Provides assistance as required to members of the Engineering team.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and minimum 5 years of demonstrated professional experience
OR, Associates degree in related curriculum and minimum 2+ years of professional experience.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.