CVS Health VP Specialty Sales Coram in Illinois
The Vice President of Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services Sales is a dynamic sales leadership role responsible for overseeing a team of high qualified sales leaders to execute the Core, Specialty and Enteral Infusion Pharmacy sales strategy through a team of over 600 field based colleagues. This position will have a national scope focused on driving revenue and referral volume growth through strategic partnerships and opportunites with hospital partners. This individual will provide leadership and direction for both strategic and operational planning, including future developments, product development and enhancement, corporate resource alignment, operational design, and integration with CVS Health enterprise goals and resources. They will also need to continually re-align the sales force to meet the changing external landscape and evolving hospital partnerships. Examples would include ramp up for the therapies with strong drug pipelines associated along with the specialty infused drug pipeline where we may gain exclusive or preferential access through our pharma partnerships. This individual will also interface with CVS/specialty pharmacy’s division on therapy replated initiatives and sales synergies along with the payer sales team.
The incumbent should have a proven track record of coaching, managing, mentoring direct field sales force, knowledge of health care architecture; ability to communicate effectively and quickly develop relationships resulting in increased sales revenue; solid presentation skills, ability to quickly assess circumstances and opportunities; ability to independently plan and prioritize marketing objectives; adaptability; team orientation; solid organizational skills and attention to detail; results orientation; listening skills; customer oriented for both internal and external customers.
15+ years experience within the infusion pharmacy space or specialty pharmacy experience, pharmaceuticals, or other physician & hospital based sales environment. 10+ years of leadership and sales experience.
• Technically savvy and a proven track record of using technology to influence behavior.
• Demonstrates a passion for learning, new ideas, speculating on “what if” scenarios, & engaging in strategic inquiry
• Proven performance in infusion sales/hospital account management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must also have strong executive presence and the ability to interface with senior leadership up to and including the CEO.
• Ability to read, analyze, interpret and make relevant general and industry specific periodicals, financial statements, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and presentations materials
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of highly professional managers, clients and customer
• Strong analytical, quantitative, mathematical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to respond to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks at one time
Bachelors Degree Required. PharmD, MBA or BSN Preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs