One Hope United Case Manager 1 -CCBYS PT Crisis in Gurnee, Illinois
-Provides in-home services to identify service needs, assesses child and family safety, develops treatment plans, and provides services to meet family and child needs
-Accessible to families 24 hours a day and 7 days a week; provides crisis intervention services based upon need
Full-time position to provide crisis support and resources for adolescents and families.
• Services are outreach based and include crisis intervention.
• Crisis intervention includes periods of after-hours on-call coverage to respond to youth who have run away or been locked out of their home.
•Position also includes providing group interventions with youth in a school setting. • Working knowledge of CCBYS program model.
• Working knowledge of CCBYS target population.
• Experience with crisis stabilization.
•Ability to provide screenings, crisis counseling and case coordination to families who receive CCBYS services.
•Able to effectively collaborate with DCFS and Juvenile Justice external entities in an effort to best support CCBYS families.
• Ability to accurately record client progress through case notes and reports
• Ability to monitoring a performance-based program and contract goals.
• BA required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired.
• Must have a valid drivers license, insurance, and reliable vehicle.
We Invest In You
Competitive pay and benefits, plus tuition reimbursement
Generous vacation and PTO plans
Health, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, Agency paid life and LTD, supplemental life insurance
Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
Leadership opportunities on site-based Center Management Teams
Relocation assistance is available
Discounted child care tuition
Bachelor of Social Work or better in Social Work or related field.
2 years: min working with youth
Licenses & Certifications
Child Welfare Emp License