Anixter Credit Analyst in Glenview, Illinois
Job Title: Credit Analyst
At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day’s work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
Credit Analyst with Credit and Collection responsibility for past due accounts, approving orders and setting credit lines within level of authority. Responsible for gathering and reviewing credit information making recommendations for credit lines based on required criteria. Strong Customer Service Skills with the ability to work closely with Customers and Sales. Positive attitude an absolute must. Experience in construction credit is preferred.
• Collection of Past due Accounts
• Review and release of orders that have routed to credit
• Analysis of credit information to set and recommend credit lines
• Working knowledge of Lien and Bond Laws Preferred but not required
• Identify collection issues
• Heavy customer contact both written and verbal on a daily basis.
• Works closely with Sales and Management to communicate issues and help resolve problems
• Ability to learn processes and systems quickly to keep pace with Corporate environment and changes
We are looking for candidates with:
• Excellent customer service skills with positive attitude
• Team Player – Ability to work with other group members
• Ability to Multitask in fast pace environment
• Ability to understand and interpret Financial Information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Microsoft Access a Plus
• Ability to handle and meet deadlines.
• Ability to meet monthly Cash and Aging goals
• Commensurate Work Experience and/or Education in field
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
• 401k with 50% company match up to 5%
• Vacation time and Holiday pay
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program for referring great employees
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Click here to apply online (http://jobs.anixter.com/apply-us?JOBSHAREY3D7UD4LJKHR5Z6WNYNZKYK6E6B6FKJTGYNOQDHFQDFUCDUOWCALGRBCKOJDV7F3JE)
- Anixter Jobs