Aerotek Shipping And Receiving Consolidator in Glendale Heights, Illinois
Shipping and Receiving Consolidators have a wide range of job responsibilities including visual inspection of product, verifying the quantity and checking to make sure the item has been correctly filled or received, communicating with sales correspondents, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: (may include but not limited to)
• Responsible for identifying order filling errors: incorrect quantities, items filled incorrectly, and identifying non-conforming product.
• Responsible for receiving product and confirming that it visually meets P.O. requirements.
• Establish communication that will ensure that customer orders are filled and packaged properly.
• Pick job items as described on pick lists and distribute to project locations.
• Constant efforts toward improving the center’s performance.
• Accept any job that may be asked of him/her by the Production Leader.
• Participate in cross-training programs developed by the Production Leader.
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
• Participate in 20-Keys program.
• Understand ISO9001 and work within company guidelines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs