Renewal Rehab Director of Rehab (DOR) in Eureka, Illinois
About the Company: Renewal Rehab provides contract therapy services in partnership with nursing homes, rehab centers, long term care living and assisted living communities. We offer a variety of partnership options for nursing homes. From basic therapy services to full contract services to hybrid services, Renewal Rehab can adjust the service model to fit the needs of your patients and your entire healthcare facility. We are currently recruiting for Director of Rehabilitation to join our dynamic team!
ROLE OVERVIEW: The primary role of the rehabilitation program director is to work with the medical director, interdisciplinary management/staff and vice president of rehabilitation and occupational health services to maintain program excellence and accreditation through the development of a viable interdisciplinary team/partnership.
• Minimum of two years management experience in an allied health field, with rehabilitation center experience preferred
• Minimum of five years practical, clinical experience preferred.
PREREQUISITE SKILLS: Candidates for this position will have:
• Knowledge of and ability to apply facility philosophy, principles and technology
• Ability to demonstrate, and provide examples of, continuous personal development and improvement in each of the essential functions listed in the section below
• Familiarity with budgeting principles
• Knowledge of basic human resource functions
• Ability to build and lead cohesive, successful team(s)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and
• Exemplary customer service skills.