Challenge Unlimited Warehouse Associate - $12/hr - Temp in Edwardsville, Illinois
LOCATION:World Wide Technology - Edwardsville, IL
PAY RATE: $12.00/HR
WORK SCHEDULE: 5am – 2pm - Mon - Fri; Extended Hours & OT possible
Because of the mission of our organization, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are preferred
- Handheld terminal operation (systematic transactions)
- Lifting of up to 50lbs on occasion
- Sorting of material to fulfill customer orders
- Operation of various forklift types
- Reporting and analytics
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Complies with and promotes safety guidelines.
- Promotes a clean and organized warehouse operation.
- Adheres to all company human resources, quality, operations and safety policies.
- Works cooperatively and productively with other warehouse personnel.
- Thinks independently, focused on innovation and success as an individual, as well at a team level.
- Complete operational assignments as assigned
- Achieves internal/external goals by coordinating with Inventory Control, Quality, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Contract Administration
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Client or Staff: Staff
Position Hours: 5:00am – 2:00pm, Mon - Fri