JPMorgan Chase Field Client Care Specialist I - Home Lending Processor - Downers Grove, IL in Downers Grove, Illinois
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Hours are subject to change based on business need.
This position requires you to work in the office; however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may work from home. You will need to have your own technology equipment during this time- specifics of the required equipment are as follows:*
Dedicated Laptop or Desktop
Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
Internet- Hard Wired
As a Client Care Specialist you will be responsible for guiding the customer throughout the loan process, which may include requesting any additional documentation, following up on the conditions needed, and answering any customer questions along the way. The Client Care Specialist is responsible for effectively communicating the terms and conditions of the loan approval, which may include, but is not limited to, the loan program, terms, conditions and fees.
In this role you will carry a pipeline of government (FHA/VA), conventional, and purchase loans beginning with the initial conditional approval through until the final underwriting approval. You will contact the customer after the loan has been conditionally approved, upon final approval, and with follow up calls in between. The discussions may involve, but are not limited to, the discussion of the structure of the conditional approval, the review and request for outstanding conditions or documentation, as well as discussing next steps in the process.
Client Care Specialists Responsibilities
• Own the customer experience for Chase-to-Chase refinances and outside lender refinances
• Establish yourself as the trusted and strategic team member to drive continued value for the customer
• Educate and nurture customers through proactive outreach including delivery of follow- up's and status updates during the loan process
• Focus on day-to-day production
• Learn industry best practices, and identify how the solution can be leveraged to implement these practices to drive successful customer results
• Work with customers to identify success stories and areas of opportunity to promote process improvement across the industry
• Act as an escalation point and expedite resolution for our customers and internal business partners
• Provide exceptional service to customers, as well as our internal and external partners
• Work in collaboration with Sales, Underwriting, Support, Operations and all internal/external business partners to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer experience
• Act as the champion for the customer; be a true advocate for the customer and work cross-departmentally with internal groups at all levels, including Senior Management to triage, and resolve customer issues
• Understand Chase strategy, communicating valued outcomes to team members and partners
• Customer obsessed mentality
• Strong desire to learn and become better educated in the mortgage industry
• Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a high performing team
• Proven track-record of delivering exceptional customer service
• Able to collaborate with an organization of all sizes associated with multiple levels, including, but not limited to, Management, Senior Management, Executive Directors, and Sr. Executive Directors
• Ability to think strategically, understand the business objectives, and translate them into actionable items
• Detail oriented with exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Possess skills in conflict resolution, change management, influencing, leadership, and coaching
• Successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quarterly and annual targets
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Intermediate analytical, computer, and research skills
• High school diploma or equivalent is required, bachelor's degree preferred
• 1 year of experience in relevant Customer Service environment required
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx .Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs