Capgemini SAP PLM MTS, Works Manager and SF integration Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Applications Consultant 2 - MTS, Works Manager &SF integration, "Senior Applications Consultant - MTS, Plant Maintenance & MRS, responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management functional solutions.
• Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes within the Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• Design to-be business processes based on SAP DTS global template and best practices
• Lead and assist in SAP design sessions or blueprint workshops
• Configure and maintain the relevant SAP S/4HANA components including but not limited to SAP Asset Operations and Maintenance, and Environment, Health and Safety(including documentation)
• Support business users in delivery of end user training
• Support Extract, Transform and Cleanse of MTS data objects
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Provide overall maintenance and support
• Create functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports and forms) and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Coordination with the global team on all changes
In-depth understanding of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management functionality and underlying data model (including configuration and master data)
Understanding of cross-process integration with focus on asset/equipment maintenance, preventive maintenance, multiple resource scheduling
Minimum of 5 years of experience in end-to-end life cycle implementation projects for SAP Asset Management
Minimum of 5 years of SAP project experience including hands-on functional configuration, facilitation and communication to customers and stakeholders
Experience working in a global SAP environment.
Experience working on 3 or more Full Life Cycle SAP implementations
Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team.
Experience with Variant Configuration a plus
Experience with SAP MII a plus
Experience working with Solution Manager and SAP ACTIVATE methodology is a plus
Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
Must be willing to travel.
A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
For your immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: SAP PLM MTS, Works Manager and SF integration Consultant
Requisition ID: 036691