Capgemini SAP C4C Lead - Architect in Chicago, Illinois
SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C)/ SAP C/4 HANA Service Cloud implementation & development experience should be more than 5 years
• Ability to walk through Service Business processes with the client, strong end to end system configuration skills of Service Tickets and Field Service Management, order processing.
• Extremely strong communication skills and work very closely with the Business to gather new requirements, resolve production issues and drive more value on their investment
• Good understanding of SAP Cloud Applications Studio to carry out custom development on SAP C4C
• Experience in developing custom objects in C4C is must
• Experience Quarterly upgrade process, upgrade testing, system refresh from the production environment
• Highly skillful in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop, deploy & Support complex C4C (Cloud for Customer) solutions
• Familiar with standard APIs exposed by SAP Cloud for Customer)/ SAP C/4 HANA Service Cloud
• Familiar with Integration between C4C and SAP CRM / SAP ERP On-Premise using CPI
• Configuration of C4C solution using KUT and experience in the creation of extension fields is must
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills in SAP C4C, CPI, ECC, and CRM
• Familiar with Mash-ups, Web services and integration with external systems
• Experience in the building data source for new business objects
• Experience in SAP ECC, and SAP CRM integration
• Experience in supporting the C4C project
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/#blank . _People matter, results count.
Organization: NA LP DCX
Title: SAP C4C Lead - Architect
Requisition ID: 049135
- Capgemini Jobs