PeopleScout Phone Screener (1145354) in Chicago, Illinois
As a Phone Screener, you are part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on high-volume and/or hard to fill positions for PeopleScout’s RPO clients. The Phone Screener role will provide support to the recruiting staff in coordinating all aspects of screening, scheduling interviews, tracking and monitoring candidate information and selection hiring of new employees. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is able to relate to individuals at all levels.
*This is an On-Site position located in Chicago, IL, Part Time up to 29 hours a week. Must be available to work during normal business hours Monday - Friday. *
- Screen applications, Review resumes and digital interviews for open positions, call center experience a plus
- Tracking and monitoring confidential candidate information
- Overseeing the background and pre-employment screening process
- Editing and opening requisitions to internal/external sites
- Managing daily information/candidate data tracking and completing offer letters
- Scheduling interviews and providing information to the client as needed
- Maintaining a high level of customer retention and satisfaction.
- 1 year of Phone screening, administrative, clerical and/or customer service experience in a call center type environment
- Experience as a Phone Screener, Recruiting Coordinator or administrative assistant in the recruitment industry, preferred
- Ability to manage a large workload in a timely manner and prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Experience with applicant tracking, Success Factors preferred
- Ability to prioritize and plan in a fast-paced, high volume setting
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization of projects
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills and literacy in Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills
PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Posted on: 05/24/2018