Northwestern University Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Hospitalist in Chicago, Illinois
The Department of Pediatrics at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in the Division of Hematology, Oncology, Neuro-Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation seeks a full-time non-tenure-eligibleClinician-Educator at the rank of Instructor or Health System Clinician. Responsibilities include coverage of the Inpatient Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant Wards, General Wards, ICUs, Ambulatory Infusion Center (AIC), and consults throughout the hospital. Opportunities for exclusively nighttime positions are available. We welcome applicants interested in both clinical and academic careers in Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation. We also welcome applicants interested in spending shorter periods in Inpatient Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant Medicine before entering other phases of their careers. These positions offer opportunities to work with pediatric residents, medical students and advanced practice nurses. Academic rank will be at the level of Health System Clinician or Instructor.
Qualified candidates will have an M.D. or D.O. and be board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics. Candidates must be licensed or able to obtain a license in the State of Illinois to practice without restriction and eligible to work in the United States.
The start date is negotiable and the position will remain open until filled.
Please read ALL instructions and make preparations before proceeding to the application page:
- Applications will only be accepted via online submission (see link below).
- Please prepare all documents in advance as Adobe PDF files, and please be sure all information is entered correctly and accurately (especially names and email addresses), as there will be no opportunity for online revision after your application has been submitted.
- Please also prepare a list of names and email addresses for your external academic references; your references will be contacted directly by the online system and invited to upload their letters on your behalf.
- All required fields in the application form are marked with an asterisk and must be filled before clicking the “Submit” button.
- Be aware that incomplete applications cannot be saved.
Applications accepted here: Apply for Job
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Job ID: 34924
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Title: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Hospitalist