Tenet Healthcare NURSE MANAGER JOINT UNIVERSITY & 8 SOUTH in Chicago, Illinois
Responsible for the comprehensive administration of one to three clinically related units. Shapes and interprets the philosophy and definition of nursing as it relates to short and long-term planning, program and staff development, resource and budget management, quality assurance, and systems utilization. Assumes 24 hour accountability for unit(s) operation.
1. BSN required; MSN preferred
- Current Illinois R.N. licensure
3. Five years clinical RN experience
4. Two years experience as a Resource Person, Charge nurse or nursing administration
5. CPR certification
6. Average computer skills necessary to access patient databases, e-mail systems, etc.
7. Knowledge of JCAHO, IDPH, and other regulatory bodies
8. Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone and other clinical equipment for patient teaching
9. Ability to assess needs, identify problems, explore alternatives and implement solutions
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
11. Effective problem-solving skills
12. Change management skills to influence HR utilization and motivation, marketing, and departmental relations.
13. Proven ability to inspire leadership skills in all nursing positions and facilitate a team environment.
Organization: Weiss Memorial Hospital
Title: NURSE MANAGER JOINT UNIVERSITY & 8 SOUTH
Requisition ID: 1805039115