Aerotek Industrial Engineer (Remote) in Chicago, Illinois
A company in Nashville, TN is looking for an Industrial Designer to join their team for a remote opportunity. The role will be a 12-month contract while working remotely. If the candidate would like to go on permanent with the company after the contract, they must be willing to move to Nashville. Relocation is not required if the candidate only wishes to fulfill the contract.
· Design and develop engineering solutions for complex material handling challenges
· Lead and coordinate concept and design development efforts through equipment specification, material flow, process, design, ergonomics, associates experience, operational considerations, and site layout
· Work closely with vendors, suppliers and other teams to create innovative solutions
· Conduct postmortem on designs after implementation in partnering with safety and operations
· Other assigned tasks
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related field
· Experience in distribution center or warehouse setting
· Proficient in AutoCAD 2D
· Must be able to hit the ground running
· Ideally 8+ years of experience
· Experience leading engineering design projects is preferred
Pay: $40-47 an hour plus benefits
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs