Robert Half International Hyperion Administrator/Developer in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply to this Hyperion Administrator/Developer role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
• Obtains and reviews evidence, ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and detail oriented standards
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 4+ years of audit experience is required, as well as one or more relevant detail oriented certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply to this Senior Internal Auditor role, please press 1-Click Apply at the bottom of this job posting. For any inquires, you may reach out to John Sadofsky at 312-616-8200.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011493795
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs