BC Forward FInance Manager - 1840808928 in Chicago, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/8103296 FInance Manager
nBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Finance Manager in Chicago, IL (REMOTE)
Title: Finance Manager
Location: Chicago, IL (REMOTE)
Duration: 4 Months
Job Responsibilities: n
* Responsible for the monthly preparation of an client's Consolidated Financial Statement, related journal entries, and other supplemental exhibits.
* Prepares and reviews monthly/quarterly exhibit schedules for management review and SEC reporting, (e.g. Property, Plant and Equipment, Investment in Subsidiaries and Equity reconciliations).
* Participates in the monthly closing process. Communicates and follow up with business units on outstanding issues and collaborate with Regional Teams / Finance centers to drive efficiency and improve financial reporting.
* Assists in the maintenance of the Workday structures - accounts, companies, solutions lines, and monthly publishing (closing) of the system.
* Liaison with external auditors and provides necessary support.
* Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls; lead annual control design and testing process
* Assist with ad hoc projects and integration activities, as required
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* Competent in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
* Knowledge of general accounting principles and the ability to apply this knowledge.
* Strong human relation skills with an ability to listen, consider alternative views, and solve complex problems
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to work independently and meet specific deadlines when managing daily responsibilities
* Ability to identify process improvements opportunities
* Ability to work, take ownership, and succeed in a rapidly changing environment
* Certified Public Accountant
* Public accounting experience
* Experience with WorkDay
* Experience with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
Category: Non-IT Professional, Name: Finance Experience, Required: Yes, Experience: 1
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131628 when responding to this ad.
nRecommended Skills n
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance