Tenet Healthcare EEG TECHNICIAN (REGISTRY) in Chicago, Illinois
Responsible for the neurodiagnostic testing of both inpatient and outpatients. Provides educational and instructional information to patients and adjusts interactions and processes to meet the individual patient’s needs. Provides a safe testing environment for the patient.
1. High School diploma; some college education preferred
2. Certification or diploma for an accredited Neurodiagnostic program
3. Must be registry or registry eligible
4. Must be CPR certified.
5. Two years of experience as an EEG technician, preferred.
6. One year experience in intraoperative monitoring (EEG & SSEP)
7. Excellent communications skills
8. Must be able to work independently with proven ability to exercise independent judgment
9. Good PC skills, data entry
Job: Imaging and Radiology
Organization: Weiss Memorial Hospital
Title: EEG TECHNICIAN (REGISTRY)
Requisition ID: 1805021637