Sinclair Broadcast Group Director of Sales – CompulseMED in Chicago, Illinois
SinclairDigital is looking for an experienced medical and wellness marketing expert to develop strategy and become our internal and external subject matter expert. This person will hire and develop a team of specialized sales managers and create go-to-market plans that utilize all of Sinclair’s broadcast & sports media, as well as social and digital marketing platforms to maximize marketing ROI for our clients. The ideal candidate will understand the unique marketing needs of the entire broad categories of healthcare, prescription & OTC drugs, and general wellness. The ideal candidate will have extensive demonstratable experience in revenue generation and building winning strategies. The role requires a deep understanding of what an effective HIPPA-compliant marketing plan consists of and how to translate its value to customers. This role will be both a player and a coach that can teach others how to be successful as a marketer in this category. Connections within the industry and a strategic thought process will be keys to success as we’re looking to increase marketing efficiency for our clients rather than maintaining a status quo.
Specific Duties include:
- Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue across all Sinclair markets and Sinclair platforms
- Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers throughout our markets
- Conduct immersive training sessions with sales teams based on Sinclair marketing philosophy
- Collaborate with in-market Sinclair leadership to set sales goals and objectives for local Marketing Consultants
- Provide the steering committee with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Demonstrated success in winning business in the broad category
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with marketing personnel
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing people and sales process
- Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably digital and broadcast
- Experience managing a large sales territory and direct reports
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is not required but valued
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.