Mathematica Digital Project Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
Mathematica applies expertise at the intersection of data, methods, policy, and practice to improve well-being around the world. We collaborate closely with public-and private-sector partners to translate big questions into deep insights that improve programs, refine strategies, and enhance understanding using data science and analytics. Our work yields actionable information to guide decisions in wide-ranging policy areas, from health, education, early childhood, and family support to nutrition, employment, disability, and international development. Mathematica offers our employees competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as the advantages of being 100 percent employee owned. As an employee stock owner, you will experience financial benefits of ESOP holdings that have increased in tandem with the company’s growth and financial strength. You will also be part of an independent, employee-owned firm that is able to define and further our mission, enhance our quality and accountability, and steadily grow our financial strength.
As a Digital Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the support of our design, digital, and production teams, managing a high-volume workflow. This role will also involve working with external personnel and vendors (on-call and freelance) so you must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the execution process and able to work directly with management and internal support teams to ensure that information, materials, and resources flow throughout the company in a timely and organized, and highly collegial manner. Candidate must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with design leads in reviewing and assigning tasks via the company’s task management system.
- Communicate with project and communications teams to ensure deliverables are provided in the promised timeframes.
- Ensure that all files are stored in the appropriate repositories at the end of each day.
- Includes working with external personnel to transfer files to internal repositories.
- Help project and communications teams manage version control of all assets.
- Traffic essential files between internal and external resources.
- Work with group leads to generate progress reports on a monthly basis
- Proactively communicate any issues to project and communication teams
- Help project and communication teams address and adjust to variations in workflows and processes across different tasks.
- Work with the communications team and ServiceNow developer on changes to the ServiceNow app.
- Able to make minor updates to materials created in MS Office or Adobe CC design software.
- 3+ years of experience in product/project/traffic coordination role
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Strong internal and external customer service orientation
- Good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the workflow
- Operates effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat), Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Task management tools (e.g. ServiceNow, Workfront)
Various federal agencies with whom we contract require that staff successfully undergo a background investigation or security clearance as a condition of working on the project. If you are assigned to such a project, you will be required to obtain the requisite security clearance.
- Available locations: Princeton, NJ; Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; Cambridge, MA; and Oakland, CA;*
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Mathematica Jobs