AT&T Client Solutions Executive 2 Mobility in Chicago, Illinois
The Mobility Client Solutions Executive is a Direct Sales/Customer-facing role and is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the client, account planning and strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities, with a focus on solution-selling, for the AT&T Mobility solution portfolio. Working directly and independently with the client, the Mobility CSE successfully maintains, develops and grows business within the AT&T account, with responsibility for revenue growth in the mobility portfolio. The Mobility CSE understands the customer’s business, identifies key industry trends, and handles account planning and strategy development for the Mobility solution set, with the overall integrated account owner. The Mobility CSE owns the sales process for solutions within their mobility solution set, focusing on customized and customer-facing activities. Mobility CSEs may be assigned to key accounts or a group of accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop account strategy and roadmap in collaboration with the overall integrated account owner
• Perform account management, account maintenance, and opportunity development
• Handle account planning and forecasting for Mobility solution portfolio
• Build, maintain, and manage relationships with key clients
• Interface with all partner organizations in support of account and sales accuracy, revenue protection and growth, and customer satisfaction
• Invite customer to meetings/key events with AT&T executives to support positioning strategy with the overall integrated account owner support
• Identify customer needs related to Mobility solution portfolio, with a focus on solution-selling
• Understand customer’s business, financial needs and key industry trends
• Analyze and anticipate business problems and provide Mobility solutions
• Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, sales funnel entries and business plans to sales leadership, operational teams, and the overall integrated account owner as required
• Pursue new sales opportunities in the Mobility solution portfolio:
Collaborate with the overall integrated account owner for integrated solutions that span product
Perform in-depth research for potential Mobility solution opportunities
Validate rough budgetary pricing and financial feasibility for new opportunities
Qualify opportunities for sales overlay resources (e.g., IoT resources)
• Complete the following sales process activities for Mobility solutions:
Enter opportunity into appropriate systems
Complete ICB pricing process
Integrate all pricing into one package
Develop and tailor proposal template
Present proposal, contract package to customer
Collaborate with customer to re-examine business needs and better tailor proposal
• Partner with post-sales support to ensure focus on customer satisfaction in all activities (e.g., project implementation, order tracking, escalations)
• Serve as point of escalation for sales and post-sales issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Act as customer advocate, especially in interactions with partner organizations, taking initiative and accountability for producing desired results
Position will own the activities including: Account planning, forecasting, selling the Mobility portfolio. Own account strategy and design/develop roadmap in collaboration with the overall integrated account owner.
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is preferred
• 8 to 12 years of outside sales experience
• Advanced negotiation and closing skills
• Advanced presentation and communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills.
• Advanced Mobility industry and product knowledge
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs