Bank of America Business Information Security Officer (Vulnerability Assessments) in Chicago, Illinois
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) function within Global Information Security is responsible for information security control enforcement, cybersecurity awareness, and enablement across all lines of business, enterprise functions, technology, and operations teams. The BISO team also leads cybersecurity external engagement.
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) Operations team members assist in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques, including enhancement of existing processes and service offerings. In addition, the team may be asked to provide technical support to the client, management, and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products. Must be able to meet demands associated with managing multiple projects in a global environment. Assist with tracking overall BISO Operations success.
• 4 to 8 years of experience in cyber security or a technology-related field
• Experience in vulnerability assessment, security incident response, application security
• Evaluating threats/risks posed by new technologies spanning networks, hardware, software, etc
• Experience in analyzing and responding to advanced cyber threats, technology risk and the motivation/attack vectors of each threat
• Experience in implementation of information security strategy, including compliance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with business leaders, users and tech-savvy stakeholders. Create reports and analyze reports for a diverse group of stakeholders
• Experience with basic SharePoint usage
• Ability to take ownership of an initiative/issue thru completion
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Optional Certifications: CISSP (ISC2), CISA (ISACA), CCIE (Cisco), TOGAF, CCTA (McAfee), CCFP (ISC2)
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, information security or related field
• Detailed, bank specific access administration knowledge in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe Platforms with emphasis on security and access controls
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
• Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
Posting Date : 01/12/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.