Elevate Care Chicago North Activity Aide in Chicago, Illinois
Full-Time and Part-Time available.
• Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
• Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
• Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
• Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
• Keep daily attendance and document residents' participation in activities
• Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
• Be familiar with established emergency procedures Requirements
• Positive attitude and energy is a must!
• Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
• Strong computer skills necessary
• Ability to work effectively as a team member
• Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task Schedule
We offer a great work environment, competitive wages and benefits, and the opportunity to develop the skills that will separate you from your peers.
Elevate Care is a fully integrated post-acute care consortium offering 24-hour skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, post-hospital recovery and many more clinical specialized programs. We not only provide the highest quality of care, we take it to the next level. Elevate Care is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and much more.
Elevate Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer