Transitional Care Management Payroll / Accounts Payable Clerk - *Healthcare Facility in Bourbonnais, Illinois
We are seeking candidates with prior entry level experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) or Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility (SMHRF) as either an HR/Payroll or Accounts Payable Clerk or Coordinator
You will operate as the first line of assistance to employees within the center; supporting operations, department heads and employees alike.
- *This is a front-line administrative position. You will coordinate the timely completion of payroll, on-boarding and orientation of new employees, while implementing corporate HR programs. You will also coordinate the accounts payable for the center as well.
Start Date: Within 1-2 weeks of acceptance
Salary: Starting salary is $47k per year + benefit package
Hours: Monday-Friday with Manager on Duty (MOD) weekend rotations
A sample list of the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* * Payroll: Responsible for monitoring and processing facility payroll, including: Generating and editing daily punch detail reports; Entering any special shift bonus’, sick, vacation, and holiday hours; Processing any changes (New Hires or Separations…), union payroll/dues
* * Accounts Payable - processing payables
* * Answering general benefit & policy questions
* * Enters and trains new employees into the payroll and time clock system.
* * Maintains I-9 forms and other required documents
* * Maintains employee personnel files, and conduct quarterly audits on each file for Federal and State required materials
* * Posts hourly positions in ATS, schedules interviews and on-boards new employees
* * Completes reference checks, background checks and verifies licenses for our healthcare providers
* * As well as other administrative tasks….
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will perform other related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
Education: Associates or Bachelor Degree or Technical Degree in Accounting or HR preferred
Prior experience working in a skilled nursing / healthcare facility
Experience: 2-3 years in payroll processing, including unions
Experience with Accounts Payable and HR administrative duties
Experience with workers compensation and unemployment claims
Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred
/Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job./
- /Join us and love what you do again./*