Artis Senior Living Scheduler - Part-Time in Bartlett, Illinois
Provides assistance to Health and Wellness department to meet scheduling needs of the community.
- Develops and manages care partner schedules in all neighborhoods within community budget and will seek approval from DHW or ED of all overtime.
- Communicates call outs to Coordinator of Health and Wellness and Director of Health and Wellness.
- Manages daily scheduling issues from Care Partners during normal business hours.
- Assists Coordinator of Health and Wellness by sending Voicefriend messages to fill nursing and care partner shifts.
- Identifies the need for additional Care Partner positions to include number of hours and shift.
- May be required to fill open shifts
- Assists Director of Health and Wellness with interviewing Care Partner candidates.
- Communicates with newly hired Care Partners about the orientation process and creates training schedules.
- Collaborates with Lead Care Partners to create neighborhood assignments and monitor Care Partner breaks.
- Monitors assignments on an on-going basis to identify need for changes, make appropriate changes, and distribute copies to binders in neighborhoods.
- Concerns his/herself with OSHA regulations and the safety of all community residents in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents. Also, ensures that the location adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire and sanitation codes by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site’s fire, safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with current MSDS.
- Puts Customer Service first; ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
Performs all other duties as requested. SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Prefer a current Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate in accordance with state requirements.
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred for this position.
- Must attend a minimum of 12 hours continuing education per year to maintain the certificate.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Current certificate in an accredited First Aid course and CPR.
- Participation in medication course required. An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.