Grundfos Americas Corporation Senior Digital Sales Specialist in Aurora, Illinois
Senior Digital Sales Specialist
Aurora, Illinois, United States
Professional Level (some years of experience)
GRUNDFOS CBS Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Sales Specialist to join its AMERICAS Service & Solutions team. The Senior Digital Sales Specialist will be responsible for growing the Grundfos business by achieving sales goals and communicating the vision of our digital services to our end-users. The Senior Digital Sales Specialist will collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers and Key Account Managers on a regular basis. This position reports directly to the Senior Service Sales Manager and will operate daily out of the Aurora, IL facility. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
*What is the job about? *
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual sales targets and goals. Example: Sales target: 500 machines/year.
• Conduct customer prospecting calls to quantify opportunities.
• Connect with multiple stakeholders at customer (reliability engineers, plant manager, digital transformation officer).
• Develop detailed pre-call planning process and risk assessment before on-site visits.
• Represent Grundfos at tradeshow, exhibits, seminars, short courses, etc.
• Strong understanding of the customer’s requirements and ability to build a value proposition.
• Communicate and demonstrate the vision of our digital services to our end-users.
• Actively listen and engage with customers and identify how Grundfos’ value proposition supports their business needs.
• Travel with external sales (Sales & Service) to visit customers and be able to coach and guide them towards digital value-based selling.
• Actively and strategically close sales deals.
• Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to drive accountability for ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Proactively provide customer and user feedback to our development team working on the digital services.
• Provide subject matter specialist consultation to sales engineers and Key Account Managers regarding selection of service products, preparation and presentation of quotations.
• Proactively identify new sales leads and drive the service sales process for specific customers, markets, products, or industry (this responsibility may be reduced if Business Developer Role is established within the organization).
• Internal service and solutions subject matter training and knowledge sharing for Sales Directors, Key Account Managers (KAM) and Sales Engineers.
What do you need to apply?
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience preferred. Additionally, have a minimum of 6 years’ experience selling technology products/service (SaaS); Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, or Digital/Analytics
• Very strong communication skills – written and verbal. Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Must have experience with technical sales and AI/IoT experience selling complex deals
• Ability to lead sales processes or projects within the digital offering environment (value-based selling).
• Strong sales processes; manages self and drives own structured/organized process
• Exceptional good communication skills with ability to “sell over the phone”
• Strong technical understanding, knowledge and commercial mindset regarding selling and delivering digital offerings and services
• Proven implementation of best practices in running a high Impact meetings, storytelling, impactful discovery and enterprise org planning
• Track record of success in customer growth/upselling, closing six figure+ deals.
• Action oriented; proactively pursues challenges, motivated to produce high-quality results independently
• Accountability: personally accountable for decisions, actions and results.
• Life-long learner: evaluates successes and failures to improve self and go-forward process for creating wins (is self-aware and has high EQ); leverages opportunities to learn at all times; is coachable
• Resourceful: Takes a holistic view of situations to drive the best creative solution for the customer and Grundfos; explores alternative options effectively and timely
• Persistence: able to respectfully drive sales forward with customer and Grundfos to create win-win solution/sale.
• Deal closer: able to evaluate and set strategy (i.e. for AI/IoT sales processes) close deals in timely fashion
• Must be able to travel up to 50% within the United States as necessary. Thus candidates should be able to maintain valid identification.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
*We look forward to hearing from you. *
It is Grundfos policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all it employees and applicants regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Grundfos Americas Corporation
- Grundfos Americas Corporation Jobs