DXC Technology Principal Industry Sales TMT in Any city, Illinois
Manages a key global account. Drives strong business performance and manages one Corporate Account spanning across multiple business units and countries. Builds and sustains executive-level relationships, manages account-level profitability, directs and grows team members, and delivers superior client loyalty, all demonstrated through a strong mix of the company’s portfolio. Reports outside the country sales organization but does manage directly local sales resources.
· Establishes proactively strong professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in the corporate account.
· Focuses on senior business management challenges and strategies and is periodically called upon by client IT executives for advice and counsel.
· Acts as business partner to account and "extension" of the customer's IT management team.
· Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company's capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
· Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company conducted surveys and reports.
· Leverages existing engagements to spawn new business with opportunities that result in on-going profitable revenue growth for the company.
· Leverages the full company portfolio to add significant value to customer's business, continuously improve account profitability for the company and expand the company's share of wallet of the customer spent.
· Actively engages the Executive Sponsor and other senior company executives to build strategic relationships with the customer which ensure long-term business opportunities for the company.
· Builds monitors and orchestrates sales pipeline activities to advance, invest in or divest of opportunities; focuses on generating new and break- through initiatives.
· Nurtures and closes new company solutions opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to the company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services.
· Builds long-term growth opportunities (three years or more) using the Account Business Planning (ABP) process; actively manages the ABP through scheduled reviews and updates.
· Gains business buy-in for the account business opportunities and has a solid understanding of the business case from the company internal stakeholders in the GBU's and the countries/regions.
· Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the account.
· Meets quarterly and annual sales goals, and coaches company resources to meet and exceed targets
Account Team Management
· Orchestrates the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively on a global scale. Engages company sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage the portfolio of company solutions; optimizes deployment of specialists and partners, instills a sense of opportunity ownership to drive deal closure, and maintains ongoing dialogue with pursuit leads to maximize client value.
· Coaches account team members to optimize performance and to enable broader and deeper client engagement.
· Coordinates all company activities in the account, e.g. sales activity, marketing programs, executive forums, delivery of on-going engagements and RAP surveys; develops a communication plan and employs effective processes for keeping direct and virtual team members updated.
· Coordinates multiple WW BU delivery organizations to support client engagement and service in the account.
· Actively engages the Executive Sponsor and selectively leverages other senior company executives to build strategic relationship which favorably position long-term business opportunities for the company and are complimentary to overall account activities.
· Drives integrated planning and coordinated sales execution effectively.
· Knows the company's broad portfolio and how to integrate different solutions, or engages the appropriate resources, to create unique and innovative solutions for the customer.
Essential Job Functions
+8 years of experience in sales
Telecomm and tech experience
Available to travel
Manage accounts of 10-20 million per year
App services, itl, cloud services, telecomm
Availability to work 80% of the time travelling
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
- DXC Technology Jobs